Did you know?
Right now, you most likely have at least 700 chemical contaminants in your body that are not supposed to be there. This is truly a scary thought!
These chemicals are a result of the chemical boom in our modern society. The human race is producing approximately 250 billion tons of up to 150 000 different man-made chemical substances every year and many of these harmful chemicals find their way into our bodies through pollution, and other exposure causing toxin build-up in the body.
Do you suffer from:
- Chronic digestive issues
- Anxiety and depression
- Skin issues
- Muscle/joint aches and pains
- Cravings / Blood sugar imbalances
- Bad breath/body odour/foul-smelling stool
- Increased belly fat
- Fluid retention/congestion
- Brain fog
- Chronic headaches
- Menstrual issues/PMS
- Dark circles under the eyes
- You could be suffering from toxin overload.
What is Activated Charcoal?
Activated charcoal is a black, odourless, flavourless powder that has been used since ancient times to treat various ailments. Today, it is used to treat drug overdoses, an emergency anti-poison remedy and for natural detox. Some are used to help filter water and even prevent hangovers.
How does activated charcoal work?
Activating charcoal is made when charcoal is treated at high temperatures which causes it to develop microscopic holes, which increase its surface area. It doesn’t get absorbed by your gut, which means that when it reaches your gut it is in its unchanged form. The charcoal’s porous texture has a negative electrical charge, which causes it to attract positively charged molecules, such as toxins and gases. When liquids or gases pass through this activated charcoal, they bind to it through a process known as adsorption. These toxins and chemicals get trapped in your gut and eliminated through stool instead of being absorbed into your body.
Directions of use:
- Take 1 tablet per day after a meal. Take 2 hours before or after any medication.
- In the case of poisoning drink 5 tablets and get the patient to hospital ASAP.
- Suitable from the age of 12 years
- Activated charcoal is possibly safe when used short-term when pregnant or breast-feeding. Consult with your healthcare professional before using it. I may assist with reduced bile flow (cholestasis) during pregnancy.
Don’t use activated charcoal if you have any kind of intestinal blockage. Also, if you have a condition that slows the passage of food through the intestine, speak with a healthcare professional before using activated charcoal.
Key active ingredients:
- Activated Charcoal
- Green Rooibos
- Improves kidney function by filtering out undigested toxins and drugs
- Minimises intestinal gas and flatulence, lower cholesterol levels
- Helps prevent diarrhoea